School Uniform & Stationery
We expect all students to take pride in their school uniform and come to school looking smart every day.
Pupils should come to school in their PE kit on the days that they have this subject.
All school uniform, excluding ties, swimming hats can be purchased online from Different Class Schoolwear. Differentclassschoolwear.co.uk
Ties are available to purchase from your child's class teacher. Please send your child into school with £4.50, in a named, sealed envelope.
We ask that all clothing has your child’s name on it to ensure that any items that are mislaid can be returned.
Key Stage 2 (Year 3-6)
- Purple Stoke Poges sweatshire or cardigan with school logo
- White shirt
- School tie
- Grey trousers or shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
- Purple checked dresses may be worn during the summer months with white socks
- White/grey socks or grey tights
- Sensible black school shoes must be worn, not trainers
- Rucksack with school logo (optional)
- PE bag with school logo
PE Kit (worn on PE days)
- Purple PE polo shirt with school logo
- Black shorts
- Dark coloured tracksuits are a sensible option during colder weather
Recommended Stationery List
- Small pencil case
- Purple pen—for editing work
- 15cm ruler
- 30cm ruler
- Glue stick – more than one is helpful
- Pack of colouring pencils
- 2 x A4 zip lock plastic folders
- Yellow highlighter
Please remember to label all items of your child's uniform with their name. We recommend Stikins name labels, which can be easily stuck into clothes and shoes and onto bags, lunch boxes, drink bottles and pencil cases.
The school will receive a small commission from your purchase, when you enter our school fundraising number 22413. www.stikins.co.uk
If you do not wish to purchase name labels, please mark your child's belongings clearly with a pen.