The Stoke Poges School Passport
We are committed to ensuring all pupils leave us in Year 6 having experienced an enriched primary school experience. To help achieve this, we have introduced our SPS passport.
These set out a series of experiences that all children from Reception to Year 6 will take part in. These break down into six essential experiences alongside bonus experiences.
The six core areas:
- Passport to nature – environmental awareness
- Passport to people and places – citizenship and community
- Passport to self – wellbeing and personal growth
- Passport to our future – enterprise and careers
- Passport to culture and the arts – presentation, performance and the arts
- Passport to adventure – adventure, challenge and competition
Children track their progress with their passport, in which they collect a sticker for each experience they complete; by the time they finish school, they will have collected over 40 memorable experiences.